Friday, October 5, 2012

Crafty Gifts for Teenageers


My sisters were coming in to visit and I wanted to have something for my oldest sisters two teenage daughters.  What do I get them that they would like?  If they were 10 or younger I could have nailed it.  What do I do for teenagers that they would like and appreciate?  I thought of this while wandering around Walmart one day.  I actually got the cups from Dollar General.  They were the only place that carried the plain ones.   I had some white vinyl and cut out the letters using Life's a Beach.  The flowers were done with a border punch I had.  I just punched out the vinyl and stuck it on the cups.  I thought they were very cute, and we also added a little surprise inside.  We stuck some money in the cups.  That way they could spend it on whatever they wanted and had a little souvenir from their trip.  I think they turned out great and they still use the cups.  I think I nailed that one.  Now I just need to start thinking about what to do next summer when they come up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment